WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
An all-expenses-paid week of diving with Tiger Sharks on "Shark Island" - Fuvahmulah, Maldives. Included are six days of scuba diving, food and drink, accommodation, daily transport, and internal flights from Male.
HOW TO ENTER?
All you have to do to enter is watch Envoy: Shark Cull. It’s that simple! When you rent or purchase a copy of the film through wonder.watch/envoy, your name automatically goes into the draw. For extra entries you can also purchase the film for someone else as a gift or screen it for your community to spread the word.
- Not included in the prize are international flights to Male, spending money, souvenirs etc.
- Winners should be PADI Open Water certified or equivalent/higher before their trip to maximize their experience.
- Entries close August 31, midnight ET (USA).
- Prize is to be drawn on September 9, midday AEST (AUS).
- Winners are notified via email.
- Prize donated by Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah
- Accommodation at Ataraxis Grand & Spa
- Fuvahmulah is a quiet, undiscovered Maldivian island with a Muslim community. The community is welcoming and warm, but Alcohol is not available on the island, and please be respectful of locals.